Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My best friend's Quinceanera

Well I obviously don't usually walk around in formal attire as shown in my profile photo. The photo was actually taken on a very special day-- my best friend's 15th birthday. I was quite honored to be asked to be one of her damas, which is like an attendant. Our other best friend (we've all been best friends since preschool & first grade) and I also participated in the church ceremony, which was very special.

It was a wonderful fun filled day. After a full mass ceremony, in the church we all grew up in, we all climbed into a limo where we were taken to the beautiful Napa Valley for photographs. In the evening there was a huge feast at the reception where we ate, danced, and laughed all night.

It was an evening I will never forget....hanging out with my two best friends!

No comments: